Scrap Delight | Enjoy This Day

by - 5/23/2018 06:00:00 PM







Hello there!

Long time, no see right? Well, I have been preparing my upcoming trips to Italy and New Zealand so all blogging has been off my mind. But today I have something special to share.

Some time ago, I got an opportunity to quite interesting co-operation with the biggest scrapbook store in Netherlands: Scrap Delight. They have a big selection of well known brands in the store, but also they have their own products, such as this Epoch scrapbook kit I got to play with.
The materials are high quality, beautifully designed and goes perfectly to all crafts. I'm in awe of this new found, and can't wait to show and tell what else we have in mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!