Scrapbook Werkstatt | Father and Daughter

by - 11/06/2017 06:00:00 AM






Hello there!

I'm continuing with 'Zella Teal' collection from Prima Marketing. Scrapbook Werkstatt spoiled me by sending it.
Instead of using all hearts and flowers in one layout, I decided to go a step calmer. To make a minimalistic layout, still keeping the beauty of the collection visible.
There's Maya and my husband in the picture. Sharing love what father and daughter can have. Can't use too much dark colors for that kind of tender and soft photograph.

I think I'm going to share another layout with this same collection tomorrow. And see the first layout here, too.

Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!