Kaisercraft | Family

by - 7/02/2017 06:00:00 AM








Hello all!

Time to share a piece from last month. A layout with Kaisercraft 'Keepsake' collection. It's a bit vintage style, very romantic and fun collection, really enjoyed it. 
The colors were so perfect for this photograph, there's my family. To be exact, there is my full family, my parents all their children and grandchildren. We made our way to a professional photographer last spring to take these so called official photographs of us, as we never had one. Now we have them, and I will capture it, them all.

Thank you for stopping by!

Kaisercraft Products
: Keepsake Collection: P2326 Gallery | P239 Collected | PS493 Photo Frames | SS340 Sticker Sheet | CT883 Collectables | KM111 Kaisermist White | KM102 Kaisermist Antique Gold CD601 | White Cardstock

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!