Scrapbook layout | The fairies

by - 8/16/2017 09:00:00 AM









Hello!

Today I want to share a layout made about billion years ago. No, not billion, but maybe two years, and it has been in my "drafts" since then.
This layout was sone in one fine morning with a huge rush. Decided I wanted to give some personal and handmade to my husband's relatives and as I knew they loved that photo of our girls, so I quickly created this page and framed it. They adored it and now the layout hangs up on their wall.
Materials were mostly this and that, at least the fringe heart is from Crate Paper and fairies from Wycinanka, all other - no idea.

Thank you again for taking time to come here!

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!