Hip Kit Club | What matters most | VIDEO

by - 7/01/2017 06:00:00 AM








Happy July!

Time to share the simplest creation with May 2017 Hip Kits ever. This month the mail is actually snail mail. It takes quite some to time to get my June kit, but it is now here in Finland and I guess I'll have by next Tuesday. I wish mail could be send via internet, would be so much faster! Or with some personal helicopters, straight from US to Finland. Lol!
Anyway, this page was really simple to do and still and quite happy about how it turned out.
Used some dies and only one patterned paper, could say that's well done from me.
Take a look to the video above, enjoy watching!

Have a great weekend!

Materials: Hip Kit Club May Kits

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!