13arts | Star

by - 7/25/2017 04:00:00 PM






Hey all!

13arts, my beloved Polish brand, has release three new collection now in July. All wonderful and unique as always, but I have to say my most sweet feelings went for the "strenght in Numbers" collection which is designed by my collague and dear friend Fiona Paltridge from Australia. How cool is that! The collection is filled with colors, and there are many pretty fun patterns! It has some funky vibes and that's why I decided to go with really straight lines with this first layout i created with the collection.

Do you like it?

Materials: 13arts
Strenght in Numbers - papers
White cardstock
Stencil - Galaxy
Pearl Mist - Gold
Pearl Mist - Violet
Stickers - Vintage Moments, big words

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!