Hip Kit Club | Hexagons | VIDEO

by - 6/28/2017 06:00:00 AM










Hello crafty friends!

There is nothing more frustrating than having too much ideas and too less time. Okay, there might be something, but this post is all about having too much inspiration and head full of ideas.
I continued playing with May 2017 Hip Kits and as I had a little break from creating, my head was full of new fresh ideas.
It's just that not all ideas end up nicely on a layout. To read the full story, please visit Hip Kit Club blog and also take a look to video above. After struggling with two layouts, I finally found happiness and peace with this one. Hope you like it too!

Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club May Kits

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!