Pink Paislee | You're the best

by - 2/24/2017 11:44:00 AM





Hello!

Few days ago I told you about my great opportunoity to guest design for Pink Paislee. Today I'm sharing a card made with 'Oh My Heart' collection (collection is designed by lovely Paige Evans,).
One of the papers in this gorgeous collection is beautifully bright and has this gorgeous angled pattern, so I picked it up for my card. Didin't want to embellish it too much and cover the background, so I only added a chipboard sticker frame and some ephemera. Super easy, super quick, but I hope it still gives a smile on the receiver's face :)

Thanks for stopping by, I'll continue tomorrow with a layout made for Pink Paislee.

Materials: Pink Paislee ' Oh My Heart' collection, available at pinkpaisleestore.com/

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!