Pink Paislee | So worth it

by - 2/25/2017 06:00:00 AM






Hey there!

Few days ago I told you about my great opportunoity to guest design for Pink Paislee.
Today I'm sharing another layout made with 'Oh My Heart' collection (collection is designed by lovely Paige Evans,).
As yesterday, this layout is also another memory from Lanzarote. The one day, the one and only healthy day, from that vacation gave me surprisingly many good photos to work with. Especially now that the vacation were not so big success, I hope time makes the difference and some day we'll remember the trip much happier as it really was. Not that I would like to lie, but I want to remember the happy moments, even though there wasn't many.
The kind of bright color scheme as is in this collection needs bright and powerful photos to work with. Like this, the photograph itself is quite light, but the feeling of it is super happy and the happiness, the sun light, and the happy smile on Mea's face comes out the picture and spread around the layout. Sure I helped the spreading by using stamps from the collection and matching colored embossing powders, like gold and raspberry.

If you ever have questions about my work, how I did something or what products I've used, please don't hesitate to leave a comment here or contact me via email or any social media channels.
Thanks for stopping by, I'll continue tomorrow with more from Pink Paislee.

Materials: Pink Paislee 'Oh My Heart' collection, available at pinkpaisleestore.com/

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!