Pink Paislee Guest Designer

by - 2/22/2017 09:37:00 AM









Hello and happy Wednesday!

For me this day is special. It's another wednesday, another day of February, but it's also a day making my dream come true. I have a pleasure and huge privilege to guest design for Pink Paislee! Can't believe this is actually happening.
I remember the days I was making my first international purchase of craft supplies, from Two Pies in a Bucket (whihc is sadly closed now), and I saw the products categorized by manufacturer. American Crafts was a large section and I thought if ever get a spot to design for of American Crafts' brands, I'll be in heaven. As I now am! Back then the products were nice and pretty, and each collection from Pink Paislee seems to just prettier and prettier. 
I got full 'Oh My Heart' collection, designed by lovely Paige Evans, to play with and oh boy how much fun I had! I created four scrapbook layouts, cards, and a minibook and I still have tons of papers to play with. I love the bright and really colorful theme of the collection, and all the phrases, words and patterns are perfect to capture everyday life in our family. Thank you Paige and Pink Paislee for designing a perfect line!

Today I'm showing you some sneaks of each project I made, and during the next days I'll be sharing them all. So stay tuned.

Gratitude is definitely understatement for my feelings. Pink Paislee and Paige made my dream come true. No words to say thank you enough for that. 

Materials: Pink Paislee ' Oh My Heart' collection, available at pinkpaisleestore.com/

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!