Hip Kit Club | Nothing better

by - 11/01/2016 06:00:00 AM










Hello everyone!

Finally, after long waiting I got my Hip Kit Cub October kits. Here's the first layout I made with my new beautiful goodies. 
Couldn't resist adding just about million layers, as all the papers were so delicious. There's stickers and die-cuts too, to give more dimension and interesting shapes. 

The photograph is from last fall, a year ago, when we were seeking treasures in woods with my younger one. Treasures, like little stones, berries, and mostly beautifully colored leaves. So much fun!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Materials: Hip Kit Club October Main kit, October Embellishment kit, October Project Life kit, October Color kit, October Paper kit, October Cardstock kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!