Kaisercraft | Remember

by - 10/27/2016 06:59:00 PM









Hey there!

Blooms, flowers. florals, greens... Kaisercraft blog is full of flowers today take a look HERE
I love flowers, I do, but I don't use them very often on my pages. I prefer using one highlighting flower or bloom, or then flat paper ones. This layout got one single bloom, but it really fits there with the beautiful lime green color matching together with the details in the photograph. Less can really be more!

Be inspired over at Kaisercraft blog!

Thank you for stopping by!

Kaisercraft products used: PP1007 Paper Pad | CT866 Collectables | SS323 Sticker Sheet | CS274 Clear Stamp | RS407 Split Pea | F633 Paper Blooms Olive | KM102 Kaiser Mist Antique Gold | CD601 Cardstock White | T32 Craft Glue | T302 Foam Dots

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!