Create A Smile | Serious

by - 9/21/2016 09:49:00 AM





Hi there!

That's right, I'm back at Create A Smile Design Team! So, so, so happy about it! Can't find words to describe about how happy - I mean, not only the products are always perfect but so is the team!
As the products are always the main thing, take a look to this September release over at Create A Smile blog and you'll understand why I am so excited!

For this layout I used new stamp set called "Going Graphic" and on the background is some random stencil work with August release.

Take a look to Create A Smile store!
Thank you for coming by today, we'll see you soon!

Materials used: Create A Smile, Hip Kit Club, American Crafts

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!