13arts | All you need is a Dream

by - 8/16/2016 09:46:00 AM





Hello!

It's been a very long time since the last art journal spread here in my blog. But having this stamped lady on my worktable I got an inspiration to make a little comparison. I had two ladies laying around, and next to them was my Shiny Powders from 13arts. I knew Shiny Powders are all natural and could be actually used as make up, but how different would it look comparing to mists or watercolors.
So I took the ladies to my gentle hands and here is the results.
Left one is colored with Shiny Powders, and right one with mists.

Read more from 13arts blog, here.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Materials used: 13arts, Kaisercraft

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!