13arts | Goofy faces

by - 6/24/2016 12:00:00 PM








Hey all! How are you? Hope you all are fine and enjoying the happy Friday!

With this layout I'm looking back last month in Poland. Together with Linda Brun, Elina Strömberg and Olga Heldwein we took some pics, and this was the one I enjoyed the most. Some are trying to smile normally and some (who???) are not.
It just that in a good company you can be yourself, and as the picture tells, there I am just the way I am. 

We have a lot of new dies in 13arts store, and I wanted to use them in this layout. Love the feathers in pastel colors. Great way to calm down the busy picture. The layout was posted HERE in 13arts blog.

Hope you'll enjoy your weekend!

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!