DCWV | Livin' Life in Color

by - 3/11/2016 08:52:00 AM








Happy Friday for all! Today I'm sharing a layout made with a new acquaintance to me, DCWV (Die-Cut With a View). DCWV is a US based company producing many kind of paper products: paper stacks, stationary, paper boxes, you name it. And I had a privilege to try out their beautiful new products!
I'm telling you my honest opinion about the products I got to use (in this post, and in every single blog post I write), so please remember these are my personal opinions and not paid.
The white background paper is from DCWV too, it is embossed white cardstock with nice flower pattern - but of course the embossed pattern doesn't show in the pics that well as it is white. But it was nice to know there are other good quality cardstocks than American Crafts'. These are available with stripe pattern, chevrons and many other.
Then the best part. One of the new Paper Stacks in DCWV is called Watercolor Stack. Half of the papers are with gold foil, which makes them feel and look exclusive. All the patterned papers in my paper composition are from the same stack. That was like swimming in warm ocean when feeling, smelling and seeing those beautiful papers for the first time. So very beautiful and inspiring.
Between the paper layers and the background is a sheet of paper lace, from Paper Lace Stack. The stack includes many different shapes of paper laces and I see a lot of use to them even as a stencil or a mask. Quite clever invention!
Overall impression of these very positive and it is a shame that you don't get these here in Finland from stores. But luckily we have internet and websites to find these.
You can learn more of the brand and see other new products in DCWV homepage, and in their Facebook or Instagram.

Thank you for joining me today, and have a great weekend!

Materials used: DCWV, 13arts, Create A Smile


You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!