13arts | Remember | VIDEO

by - 3/26/2016 08:25:00 PM










Hiphey! Time to share a layout I did for 13arts the other day, here (link). Just few weeks ago 13arts has a spring release with many new products, two paper collections and large pile of different mixed media products.
This is my first go with new Rainbow powder, which are watercolor powders and perfect to my use. The video shows how I created the background with them, but please remember this was only one way of using them - options are endless!
The photograph was taken last fall, and I love the contrast between blue and turquoise items on the page and the pink color on my daughters' jackets.

Take a cup of coffee and enjoy the video. Big thank you for stopping by. And hey, happy Easter!

Materials used: 13arts
Gesso
Gel Medium
Clear Gesso
White Cardboard
Papers - Out of the Blue
Chipboard words
Stencil - Birds
Watercolor Powder Duo - Navy Blue
Watercolor Powder Duo - Pistachio Green
Splash! INK - Green
Flowers - Blue Satin
Crystals - Large Squares
Glitter - Violet

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!