Tricksart | Selfie

by - 2/03/2016 07:42:00 PM








Hello and happy Wednesday! Few weeks ago I told I was asked to join Tricksart Design Team. And here's my first official Tricksart page!
I wanted to start with basics and not covering all with different medias. Even though this layout is really light and simple, you can still find papers from four different Tricksart paper collection. Just look how well they go together. Tricksart also have a huge set of chipboards, as well as lots of each more inspiring masks in their store, so I really hope you check it out.

This page is for February challenge, with a theme of "portrait" - selfie goes perfectly. Join us HERE!

Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Tricksart, 13arts

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!