Scrapbook layouts 2015

by - 1/08/2016 08:02:00 PM

Hip hey! Last year was wonderful. It was busy in all possible ways, in my private life, in my scrapbook related life, in my day time job, with horses, in all areas of living. It took a lot, but it gave me a lot more.

I found my way to many wonderful design teams, dreams came true. I got opportunity to teach, here in Finland and abroad, another dream came true. I met a lot of people, dream came true even I didn't even wish for it. I made friends both physically and online and that is something I really want to cherish as I never thought paper and photographs can give so much.
This year of 2016 started good, still I'm where I want to be, in a path I want to go thru. I want to be social, I want to meet all of you, I want to inspire and be inspired, I want to teach (a lot, please!), I want to see what life can give me. But what comes to scrapbooking, I want to do it in my way.
Sometimes scrapbooking in my way means trying new things, success or suck. Sometimes it means I have a phase when I use some products all over again. Or same technique. Or same colors. Or same sketch. It's because I do my layouts for me, to be in my family albums (or laying around my studio floor...) reminding me about the things are happening in each photograph. I love that my layouts and tutorials inspires other, but I honestly do them all for me. Selfish, maybe, but it's my hobby - no, it's my way of living.
This little opening up came when one of my followers asked why I do the same layout over and over again. I didn't think it like that, as they all are my precious babies, but she meant about the layout, the design. I answered just like I've written here, and it's all true. Because it's for me, and I only show it to you. Be inspired or not, it's just for me.

After all I'm feeling thankful, blessed, grateful, happy. Here is where I want to be. Doing this the way I want to. And, lots of great adventures ahead, hopefully.

Thank you everyone who have joined my year of 2015!

Here's some of my favorite layouts made during last year.









Thank you for stopping by! See you very soon!

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. Glad to read your tske on scrspbooking too snd that you are not bothered by comnents like the one you got.
    I would love to do an event with you and Mrie/mison(she wrote in a comment on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know Shakespeare's quote: This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man.
    Farewell, my blessing season this in thee!
    Basically, it means do what you want for you, for your best interests. who cares what others want you to do. All your layouts are different and yet all are Terhi. why shouldn't they be? After all Terhi is doing them. keep doing them how you wish. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so beautiful! And you have had a great scrappy year. May 2016 continue in the same way!!! Gorgeous colouring in all of these. The one of you, that is way cool, called 'The End':):)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!