Pyssloteket | Grateful for You

by - 12/11/2015 12:00:00 PM






I made this cute layout with Prima Marketing products, and a photo of my sweet (but angry) girl. She is so adorable even when she is angry, and talking about serious things is really hard once in while. She is either cute as a button or funny as... Well, funny as she is. Fortunately I have a good poker face. Still I'm really not-looking forward the she is teenager.

The background is made with several mists and I gave some texture to it mixing texture paste and blue mists. I love how yellow and blue mists made those beautiful shades of green to this layout. Colors are so amazing, sometimes it just need some practice and time to get a result like wanted. Or cover the last layer with white gesso. Hah.

Hope you like my layout, and thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

Materials used: Prima Marketing, Ranger, American Crafts

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!