Hip Kit Club | Her Beauty | VIDEO

by - 12/31/2015 04:00:00 PM








Hello! It's been a while since you've seen birds or any other creatures in my layouts but these cuties from Maggie Holmes Shine collection were a perfect reason to make exception. Big fat chippies went so well together with the photo of my late dog, irresistible!
This is my first layout with Hip Kit Club December Kits, and just like always, this month's kits are a-m-a-z-i-n-g! The amount of products and how well they match together from different manufacturers, oh I feel so blessed. The only issue I'm having with the kits is that once I have time to dig in and start creating, I can't stop! There are so many beautiful things and I always have so many ideas it feels my head explodes. Hah, positive problem I think.

I started the layout with December Color Kit, I've never played before with Shimmerz paints so it was fun to experiment. And as the colors of the paints are really soft and pastel-like, I wanted to use Crate Paper Maggie Holmes "Shine" collection from Hip Kit Club December Main Kit to match the soft line. Creating process can be watched from the video above, hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by!

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Beautiful page and colors, Terhi. And, the photo of your late puppy is gorgeous! And, I enjoyed your awesome video.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!