13arts | Magic

by - 11/16/2015 12:00:00 PM





Happy Monday everyone! First of all, let me say thank you. THANK YOU! I've received so many encouraging comments here in my blog as well as in all other social media channels, and I'm so happy that you have gave me some feedback. Please do so in the future, too. I'm grateful!
Grateful is a good word for today. I posted my Mixed Media pARTy projects over at 13arts blog today, here (link), and now I'm sharing this first layout here as well.
I made it as a sample layout during my workshop, Layers&Details, and I'm happy how it turned out. I'm even happier that I saw fifteen other layouts made with my style and they all were magnificent, all unique. And all with white background so yes, I was in heaven for a while, haha.

Later this week I will show you what I created during other workshops, so please stay tuned.
And again thank you, big thank you for coming by. 

Materials used: 13arts


You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!