Hip Kit Club | This is it! | VIDEO

by - 8/20/2015 07:00:00 AM






Hello! It's another day in paradise, I mean, over at Hip Kit Club (here, link.). I played with goodies from July Main Kit, July Embellishment Kit, Project Life Kit and my favorite, July Color Kit. I created the layout around the Heidi Swapp's "This is it" stamps, as the phrase was perfect to this photograph. There's my parents in the pic, holding hands after being forty years together. So sweet! We, me and my husband, hope that we could be together as long as they've been.
You never know what life gives, and what happens but surely my parents are a good example how to keep loving and cherishing each other. Years after years, through crises and through happiness. True love.
Sigh.

Thank you for stopping by, we'll see you soon!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club July Main Kit, July Paper Kit, July Cardstock Kit and July Color Kit.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!