Scrapberry's | Remember

by - 7/19/2015 12:00:00 PM





Hello all and happy Sunday! It's my turn over at Scrapberry's blog, here. I created a green and teal toned layout about myself, using papers from Holiday Romance collection.
Sometimes people ask me how I start my layouts and what inspires me. Do I start with photograph, with a background or with something else?
Can't choose one, but most often I start with a photograph. But this layout was exception and I started with papers. All beautiful colors and patterns made me begin to cut the papers, making a paper cluster and then I thought about which photograph to choose. Once I had the photograph I decided title, then other embellishments and finally I got to play with the background - this creation order is really unusual for me, but braking the habits is always fun and opens new doors.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Materials used: Scrapberry's, 13arts

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!