Hip Kit Club | So Loving This

by - 7/13/2015 07:00:00 AM





Hello everyone! Last week I posted two layouts to Hip Kit Club blog, here. I already showed you the one with bold red and yellow, but now you're seeing even more rare thing here: Orange! Yes!
Never say never, right? Until the moment I received my June Hip Kits, I could have said I never ever will use orange, but once I got the orange embossing powder in June Color Kit I couldn't resist to use it. The color is still strange for me but gives a nice detail to this layout - matches perfectly to the picture with my dear husband and Lotte in it.
Talking about the picture, that is another rare thing - seeing printed title on my layout, or to be exact, in my photograph. But it looks good and doesn't dominate too much as the font is white.

Let's see what I get to try with the July Kits. Always so intriguing to try new things and techniques.

Have a great week!

Materials used: June Main Kit, June Embellishment Kit, June Project Life Kit, June Cardstock Kit, June Color Kit.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!