Hip Kit Club | Adventure Awaits | VIDEO

by - 7/30/2015 06:00:00 AM








Hello all! It's a Hip Kit Club day for me, my post is blogged here. The layout tells a story about visiting the local craft store, which was like a heaven for me. Like a toy store visit for my children.
Seeing all shelves full of paints, brushes, colors and blank canvases made me so happy. And inspired! Especially the shelf full of Pan Pastels looked as sweet as a candy bar.
Of course I bought something for me and while heading home my head was so filled up with ideas and designs I needed to sketch them up to my phone.
The feeling of real inspiration is so unique and wonderful, that it deserved its own page to capture the memory.

I combined lots of this year's Hip Kits to this layout, but most of the goodies are from Hip Kit Club June Kits.

Thank you so much for coming by, please enjoy the video above and we'll see you soon again!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club kits, Pan Pastel, Prima Marketing.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!