GD C'est Magnifique: Altered Box (+VIDEO)

by - 6/28/2015 08:00:00 AM






Hello! My journey as Guest Designer for C'est Magnifique continues with an altered box. The box is actually Tim Holtz's Idea-ology Mini Configurations Book and it was included in C'est Magnifique July Mixed Media Kit, but I found it more as a box for my daughter. You can imagine how much seven years old girl loves to hide her treasures into the box like this.
I used flowers from July Flower Add-on and lots of supplies from July Mixed Media Kit, even the rusty red color was inspired by the July Kits - Mixed Media Kit included Ranger's Perfect Pearl mist in Forever Red. 
Above you'll find a process video and I wish you find some inspiration by watching it!
The rest of my Guest Designer creations for July will be here on 9th July, but we'll see tomorrow with another kind of crafts!

Thanks for stopping by!

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!