13@rts: Love you to the moon & back

by - 3/08/2015 08:26:00 PM







Happy Women's Day! Women's Day is a perfect day to show this layout about my two little women - the best, the most important and the biggest loves of my life, my daughters. I know this is not a rare topic here on my blog, but just look at that photo. The bigger one is helping out the little one by giving her a ride on bike.
The other day the older one accidentally dropped her ice cream on the floor. Obviously she couldn't eat that anymore and we didn't have more of it. So the younger asked to share her portion. From where they have learned such a sweetness and caring for each other!?
Have to admit, I wouldn't be that nice for my big sister 25 years ago ;)

This layout is made for 13@rts new challenge. A moodboard with a twist! The twist is to be inspired
by not just one, but THREE things! So fun!
I got my inspiration from the turquoise color scheme, golden frames and golden splashes.
You have two weeks time to leave your project to 13@rts blog - also, I suggest you to take a look at the spring release we had last night. Well, part 1, but it was fabulous! Soon there might be giveaway, too. 

Have a happy Women's Day night!

Materials used: 13@rts, Jillipean Soup, Creative Embellishments.
Papers - Color Basic
White cardstock
Ayeeda SPLASH! Ink White
Ayeeda Pearl Mist - Black
Ayeeda Pearl Mist - Turquoise
Ayeeda Pastel Mist - Blue
Ayeeda Mists - Pearl Gold
Papers "All is Love"
Adhesive Beads

You May Also Like

4 kommenttia

  1. What a sweet , sweet story! I only wish I HAD a sister!!! Gorg colours & loving the bit of star bling:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you use to make the "sploches"? Alcohol ink? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet story of your girls. My sisters and I weren't that nice to each other when we were younger. Consider yourself blessed. :) Your layout is gorgeous. Love the splashes of colors on the background. Your talent is limitless, Terhi. Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful page and sweet memory!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!