CSI 153: Journey

by - 1/24/2015 08:30:00 AM







Hello and happy weekend! Somehow I feel the simple, the better right now. Just as this layout - there are those usual things, such as something on the background, paper layers, nice embellishments and thread, but the design is simple.
I used PanPastels to the background. First, spreading brown color all over, then I used a stencil and orange to create more interest. After adding the paper layers and embellishments, I used black pen to highlight some of the paper edges. Super easy technique but it gives a nice detailed look. And I love doodling, it's so relaxing to sit on a coach and draw lines here and there. 
Evidence: circles, baker's twine, liquid pearls.
Testimony: Document a milestone you've celebrated.
Perhaps you already feel bored to read stories about me and my hubby's trip to London last fall, but I can't help to post these. These pics and stories are so important to me, and that's what this is all about - I'm adding these layout to my scrapbook album. Stories about our live.
So, as said, that picture is from London, and journaling tells a story about how we did not only celebrated our anniversary, but the fact that we finally got abroad together, too.
It's nice to learn how good it keeps you going when seeing dreams coming true: We dreamed about our journey so long, it really felt good when finally doing it. And still, after many months, it still gives a smile to think how much fun we had during the trip.

Keep on dreaming and never stop believing!

Materials used: American Crafts, PanPastel, My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, Rayher, Prima Marketing, Ranger, 13@rts.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!