CSI S365-9: Happy.

by - 11/07/2014 08:00:00 PM





Hey there! While you are reading this, I'll be on my way to Stockholm. I'm having a workshop with Finnabair teaching some nice techniques - wohoo! I can not wait!
Be sure you come back later to see how it went - and join my Instagram (link), I'll post some pics from there!
This layout is for new CSI case file (S365-9). Lovely autumnal color scheme, all five colors used of course.
Evidence: music elements, mist, leaves, string.
Testimony: handwrite your journaling directly onto your background.
My journaling tells my wonders about my body - how I still think myself as way much bigger person, and when I see a picture of me I wonder who is that small lady over there LOL!
Join us - we'd love to see your creation! Thank you for stopping by today.

Materials used: American Crafts, Shimelle, My Mind's Eye, Studio Tekturek, Rayher, Tattered Angels, Creative Embellishments.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Hi Terhi, you really did a great job with these colours, love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout . love this style

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!