CSI 146: The list.

by - 11/03/2014 10:25:00 AM








Hey there! CSI case file 146 is now open - welcome to see what our lovely designer have done and do your creation, too :)
My layout tells a list about little details my passed away mare used to do. Like how she always went around puddles if she had a chance, she hated water! And how she loved my dog - and how my dog scared her. Little things I wouldn't remember after few years if I wouldn't write them down now.
Evidence: polka dots, tree, clips.
Testimony: make a list.

Have a happy week!

Materials used: American Crafts, Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye, Crate Paper, Epiphany Crafts, Studio Tekturek, PanPastel, Hero Arts, Prima Marketing and Tattered Angels.


You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!