A2Z Scrapbooking: Pretty girl.

by - 11/02/2014 09:00:00 AM






Hello all! That same little princess that is in the picture, just went last night to her very first Halloween party with her sister - little one dressed as Cinderella and Maya as The Sleeping Beauty. What else could we ever expect. Girlies wanted to have some make-up, eye shadow, blusher and lipstick - can't wait to print those pics and scrapbook them!
Anyway, this is a layout for A2Z Scrapbooking November Challenge. Challenge theme is to ANYTHING GOES. Participation couldn't be any easier! Just use at least one Hero Arts stamps, die or stencil and link your project (card, layout, canvas, art journal...you name it) to A2Z Scrapbooking blog. You can win a gift certificate to their store, so I definitely recommend to take a part.
My layout tells about my little princess, and her first wedding experience. We went to my friend's wedding party last summer and you can imagine how important it was for her to look like a princess herself. Also, how important it was for her to see "a real princess" (=bride) wearing a big and shiny white wedding dress. We didn't even have to ask her to sit still in church, she was completely mesmerized, as her big sister too. 
Do ever leave your pages without a title? This wasn't the first time for me, but journaling comes to very important position if there isn't any title - my journaling was so long I wrote to the backside of the layout. Almost the whole page is now covered with my story.. It's probably not the easiest way to read it, but it's there as a secret letter ;)
If you need anything from Hero Arts, hop on to A2Z Scrapbooking store and use my code "TERHI15" to get 15% off your order :)

Have a pleasant Sunday and thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Hero Arts, American Crafts, Lucky 7 Factory, Studio Calico, Studio Tekturek, My Mind's Eye, Tattered Angels, Dylusions and Heidi Swapp.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!