LO: Reflections in Budapest {Scrap365}

by - 7/05/2014 09:00:00 AM

Hello! Now that new issue of Scrap365 is out, I'll show my layout from previous issue. This was in June/July 2014, issue number 22 - page 48.
If you like to order any previous issues, you can do that HERE.


This layout tells about my very first business trip to Budapest. We had too little time, and even less for photography. It was a lovely morning, and the sun was shining onto the hotel room window. I wanted to capture the view with me in it.
I used simple techniques - slight layers of gesso, paper layers, thread, splatters and pearls. All colors are picked from that image.






Material list:
7 Dots Studio, Crate Paper, Scrapfellow, American Crafts, Ranger

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!